[Lazarus] Pascal Script and Lazarus/Free Pascal

silvioprog silvioprog at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 18:43:42 CEST 2013

2013/8/12 martin <lazarus at mfriebe.de>

>  On 11/08/13 18:12, silvioprog wrote:
>
> 2013/8/9 silvioprog <silvioprog at gmail.com>
>
>> 2013/8/8 Carlo Kok <ck at carlo-kok.com>
>> [...]
>>
>>> I'd rather get some pull requests for the original ones so I can get
>>> this integrated in the main repository.
>>> --
>>> Carlo Kok
>>> RemObjects Software
>>>

>>  Very nice.
>>
>>  I think that it could've two packages, a runtime and a designetime,
>> being the first fully independent of LCL. If you prefer I can create such
>> packages.
>>

>  Done:
>
>  http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=24855
>
> please report them at https://github.com/remobjects/pascalscript/issues

Done:

https://github.com/remobjects/pascalscript/issues/52

> There are no plans to make big modifications to the lazarus version, since
> the original is still maintained.

Hm... then maybe it would be interesting to delete PS of Lazarus
components, or keeping only a link indicating where to download the
package, and renaming the foldes from "PascalScript" to "pascalscript".

What do you think? :/

--
Silvio Clécio