[Lazarus] VirtualTreeView question, horizontal jump

Jürgen Hestermann juergen.hestermann at gmx.de
Thu Aug 22 09:59:55 CEST 2013

Am 2013-08-21 18:40, schrieb luiz americo pereira camara:

> 2013/8/21 Jürgen Hestermann <juergen.hestermann at gmx.de <mailto:juergen.hestermann at gmx.de>>
>

>     I now found that "toDisableAutoscrollOnFocus" (under "AutoOptions") is changing between these both behaviours:
>
>     If I set it to TRUE I can navigate as usual within the tree (without horizontal shifting) *but* when reaching the bottom border of the window the cursor disappears below it without shifting up the tree display. So I don't see my cursor anymore (which is totally useless).
>     If I set it to FALSE the tree display is shifted up when reaching the bottom of the display *but* now it jumps to the right border every second down move (so that I don't see the tree anymore, only when shifting it back with Ctrl+Enter).
>

> Try to set toCenterScrollIntoView and toDisableAutoscrollOnFocus

With
toCenterScrollIntoView = True
toDisableAutoscrollOnFocus = False
the only change is, that the horizontal scroll is now centering (instead of moving to the right margin). This does not solve the problem because the tree is still out of sight.

With
toCenterScrollIntoView = True
toDisableAutoscrollOnFocus = True
I get the same as before (cursor moves below the bottom without shifting up the tree to make it visible).