[Lazarus] TPairSplitter depreciated?

Zaher Dirkey parmaja at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 14:00:08 CEST 2013

I have this splitter, i know it is not suite to your need, but check it
http://sourceforge.net/p/minilib/source/ci/master/tree/lazarus/components/native/ntvSplitters.pas

On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 1:49 PM, Jürgen Hestermann <
juergen.hestermann at gmx.de> wrote:

> I read about TPairSplitter beeing depreciated (in 2009 already) but it
> still exists.
> If I now use it in my programs will it be a problem? Will it be removed
> some day?
>
> I like TPairSplitter because it saves me juggling with 3 GUI objects
> (splitter + 2 panels)
> and is therefore easier to manage than TSplitter and 2 panels manually
> (though I am just starting to use it).
>

> --

I am using last revision of Lazarus, FPC 2.6 on Windows XP SP3

Best Regards
Zaher Dirkey