[Lazarus] Souce listing on Mac

Tom Backer Johnsen backer at psych.uib.no
Wed Dec 25 14:20:21 CET 2013

Dear all

I have a small problem with Lazarus on a Mac.  If I use the print option on a source element, it is printed out, but the first line is missing on every page.  I can get around that by printing a pdf of the listing and then adjust the output to match the page size.  That works, but it is cuumbersome.  That is the main problem.

But I would also like to have a running header on the listing with the name of the unit, a date/time and a "Page x of n" page numbering.  And if the left margin could be set (increased) as well, that would be fine.

This was possible to set up in Delphi. Is there an addin for Lazarus to take care of this?

I might add:  Otherwise Lazarus is a very fine application!

Tom Backer Johnsen
backer(at)psych.uib.no