[Lazarus] Downloading Lazarus 1.0.14

Tom Backer Johnsen backer at psych.uib.no
Sun Dec 29 23:48:28 CET 2013

Gentlepersons

I have Mac, recently upgraded to and now running OS X 10.9.1.  I have repeatedly tried to download the latest version of Lazarus, version 1.0.14.  I get the .dmg package, but when I try to open it I get the message ”Lazarus.pkg” can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer.

I think I was running that version before upgrading the operating system, and then it was running without problems. Anything I can do other than revert to the earlier version of OS X?

Tom Backer Johnsen