[Lazarus] The future of desktop

Danny Weldon danny.weldon at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 04:51:15 CET 2013

> because I do not have another OS to work with.  I think Lazarus could grow
> quite a bit and maybe find some deep pockets, if it would address the
> problems of RightToLeft language support.  There are a few billion people
> that must deal with the RightToLeft world.  But with Lazarus's

Avishai, why not enlist some Lazarus developers and create a kickstarter project
to add RTL support?  Then seek pledges from people in the middle east?

In fact, this would be a good way, I think, to acquire funds to create
the new Lazarus widgetsets for web and mobile development!

I believe that Lazarus could become the premier desktop and mobile development
environment given the right funding and attention.