[Lazarus] Vertical String Grid

Richard Mace richard.mace at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 13:20:49 CET 2013

Hi Graeme,
Sounds very interesting, however, I think it is a bit higher than my
current coding knowledge. Also, your application looks amazing, what
components are you using that aren't installed with the defaul Lazarus
install?

Also, how long do you think it would take to set a new property onthe
StringGrid to have "orinetaion: Horizontal or Vertical" to make things
really easy?

Richard