[Lazarus] Win services

Antonio Fortuny a.fortuny at sitasoftware.lu
Wed Dec 11 16:31:31 CET 2013

Le 11/12/2013 16:23, Reinier Olislagers a écrit :
> On 11/12/2013 16:17, Antonio Fortuny wrote:
>> Maybe the wiki page (http://wiki.freepascal.org/ServiceManager) could be
>> adapted to be more precise.
> Looking forward to *your* updates. (hint, HINT, *HINT*!!!!!)
>
> <rant>All well and good that only a select few persons ever take the
> trouble to ever write documentation in whatever form - be it text, fpdoc
> or wiki, these ridiculous "maybe somebody else should update the
> documentation" remarks after getting a lot of help are just...
> ridiculous.</rant>

I'd be glad to post some comments into the wiki page if you could take
some time to explain to me how to proceed. This only takes time once.
I guess that someone should read tha changes before they are published.
In a more general way I'd also be glad to help maintaining Lazarus & FPC
as far as I get the "how to proceed" from some of you.
Visiting another page could be helpfull as well.

Antonio.
--
Sita Software
*Antonio Fortuny*