[Lazarus] Lazarus directives

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Mon Dec 16 20:34:33 CET 2013

Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Dec 2013 14:40:59 +0000
> Mark Morgan Lloyd <markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> [...]
>>> Do you mean like this:
>>> http://xkcd.com/927/
>> Well yes :-) But if %directive is being adopted as a standard, I'd
>> suggest that encouraging the migration of TODO: to that form would be
>> desirable.
>
> How do yo want to encourage that?

My suggestion would be to change the IDE to recognise %todo as well as
todo:, in three releases time (1.8?) have the IDE insert new items
favouring %todo, and at 2.0- which is presumably not on anybody's radar
at the moment- rewrite todo: as %todo.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk