[Lazarus] Lazarus directives

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 17 21:34:30 CET 2013

On 17.12.2013 11:15, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
>> Keep in mind that IDE directives only supports the curly bracket
>> comments.
>
> Thanks for the reminder, I think FPC macros have a similar restriction.

Should be considered a bug, because "(*$" also triggers the parsing of a
macro, but the ending "*)" is not respected (also any combination of
opening/closing "(*" and "*)" are currently possible inside a macro
while "{" and "}" need to be balanced...). Fixing this would only be
consequent, because "(*" and "*)" are digraphs of "{" and "}"...

Regards,
Sven