[Lazarus] Building trunk Lazarus with trunk FPC

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Mon Dec 23 14:44:08 CET 2013

Marco van de Voort wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 21, 2013 at 05:11:29PM +0000, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
>> I know that this is not a supported combination, but I've just been
>> trying to build trunk Lazarus (r43576) with trunk FPC (r26258) to see if
>> I can work around a couple of recently-fixed issues. FPC trunk builds
>> clean, and Lazarus (default configuration) builds with FPC 2.6.2.
>
> That's odd, that should have been fixed in r26213. Only if you use
> cairogobject there should be that link.

Just checked with Lazarus r43583 and FPC trunk rr26269 and still get

Linking ../lazarus
/usr/bin/ld: warning: ../link.res contains output sections; did you
forget -T?
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lcairo-gobject
lazarus.pp(142,1) Error: Error while linking

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk