[Lazarus] Ubuntu 14.04 LTS - Any plans to include 1.0.x on it?

Alexsander Rosa alexsander.rosa at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 19:36:21 CET 2013

Just ran the "getlaz" shell, it tried to install an old version:
Os NOVOS pacotes a seguir serĂ£o instalados:
  fp-compiler fp-compiler-2.6.0 fpc fpc-2.6.0 fpc-source fpc-source-2.6.0
lazarus lazarus-0.9.30.4
  lazarus-ide-0.9.30.4 lazarus-ide-gtk2-0.9.30.4
Anything newer anywhere?

--
Atenciosamente,
Alexsander da Rosa