[Lazarus] OT: Re: Lazarus (UTF8) and Windows: SysToUTF8, UTF8ToSys... Is there a better solution?

Marcos Douglas md at delfire.net
Tue Dec 24 18:35:14 CET 2013

On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 1:21 PM, Reinier Olislagers
<reinierolislagers at gmail.com> wrote:
> <let's say irony>
> Well (not directed at you, Marco), this thread has certainly exceeded my
> expectations. Thanks, very enjoyable!
> Also nice that it's so similar to the same one last year (on the fpc
> list, I think).
> </let's say irony>
>
> <lame joke>
> Anyway, I'll go massage a reindeer now...
> </lame joke>
>
> <serious>
> Best wishes,
> Reinier
> </serious>

<curious>
So the answer for these problems is?
</curious>

Sorry but It is a real problem. No answer was presented so far and I
have many system coded using Lazarus... this is important for me and,
I think, for many Windows programmers.

Why these questions bother you?

Best wishes,
Marcos Douglas