[Lazarus] Application Information

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 12:45:57 CET 2013

On 26/12/2013 17:54, Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
> Reinier Olislagers wrote:
> I think the first example has lost its bit about being based on fcl-res,
>  or is that intentional because of the difference between 2.6 and 2.7?
Looking at the code, I suppose it does use fcl-res, yes, added it back in.

>> Not yet tested on OSX; if anybody does, please update the wiki page,
>> thanks.
>
> I'm hoping to find time to look at PPC OSX, but that will mean getting
> to grips with finding the Mac development stuff. Maybe next year...

The armchair theorists are too busy theorizing I suppose ;)... so I
tested it myself (OSX Intel, FPC trunk); works; updated OSX part.
Removed misleading remark inserted by somebody else about having to use
plists.

>> Added a cross-platform revision2inc solution :)
>
> There was some reason I didn't use that. I can't remember the detail,
> but I think it didn't build on Solaris or something similarly odd.
Yes, that's very well possible.