[Lazarus] Downloading Lazarus 1.0.14

Tom Backer Johnsen backer at psych.uib.no
Tue Dec 31 08:19:33 CET 2013

Yesterday I found a help page from Apple, it said I should click on the .dmg file while holding down the ctrl key.  That solved the problem, I was then able to open the file despite the message.  So far so good.  What I evidently have to do after installing Maverick is the get hold of the gdp package, which I suspect is part of the Apple developer tools.  It must have been deleted as part of the upgrading.

Thank you for the suggestions!

Tom