[Lazarus] Recent Problem with program compile

Andrew Brunner atbrunner at aurawin.com
Wed Feb 27 05:29:45 CET 2013

This process is called my a linux service.

Required Packages only list as LCLBase and LazUtils.  When I remove
LCLBase the project compiles.

However, if I follow the wiki suggestions I compile just fine but the
program terminates abnormally when launched as a process from the LazDaemon.

Error:

Compiling resource
/Developer/Source/Builds/Aurawin/SCS/Linux/64/.Output/AuProcess.or
Linking AuProcess
/usr/bin/ld: warning: link.res contains output sections; did you forget -T?
/Developer/Lazarus/lcl/units/x86_64-linux/wsimglist.o: In function
`REGISTERCUSTOMIMAGELIST':

Did something recently changed with Lazarus from SVN/trunk to
AUTOMATICALLY include LCLBase?  AFAIK the package LCLBase was added
inadvertently.  And a previous revision of my project shows it is not there.

Just a heads up.

--
Andrew Brunner

Aurawin LLC
15843 Garrison Circle
Austin, TX 78717

https://aurawin.com

Aurawin is a great new way to store, share, and explore all your content
featuring our innovative cloud social computing platform.