[Lazarus] IDE window positions

Ludo Brands ludo.brands at free.fr
Sat Feb 2 16:32:12 CET 2013

On 02/02/2013 03:00 PM, zeljko wrote:
> No, but we know root of problems for now.
> Gtk2WSForms.pp, line 168, GDK_CONFIGURE. I've maded that patch to fix problems
> with composite manager , so maybe something can be extended there (or checked
> if X and Y are valid at all). Try to disable that check and see what happens.
> See this (read notes too): http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=17523

Bad luck, I can't reproduce the problem any more. Changed the
compositing back-end to opengl and the problem went away. Changed it
back to XRender and got a message that a few effects were not
functioning and disabled. Since then everything works fine. Perhaps just
a buggy effect in KWin that is causing all this.

Thanks a lot for your help. When it does come back I'll update bug 14906.

Ludo