[Lazarus] Clearing a project

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Tue Feb 5 10:12:35 CET 2013

Mattias Gaertner wrote:

>> I know, but as I've said above there's a list of units stored in the
>> .lpi as well. How does one clear this?
>
> This list gives the IDE the clues what files are important and what not.
> So, you should not clear it, you should clean it up and add all
> missing project units. For example via the Project Inspector.

I'm sorry, I took my eye off the ball since I was still looking at the
stored paths.

One final question if I may: if the .lps has been deleted, what controls
the IDE's choice of which unit to open when it starts? It looks as
though it currently opens the most-recently-added unit, is it possible
to change this to be the first-added unit on the basis that this is most
likely to be in the project directory, or to open the .lpr as probably
the safest choice?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk