[Lazarus] Suggest in Path Editor, select dir

Zaher Dirkey parmaja at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 14:26:15 CET 2013

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 2:17 PM, Zaher Dirkey <parmaja at gmail.com> wrote:

> Such minor things are normally not assigned to anyone and tend to be
>> forgotten. Maybe you can create a patch?
>>

> Ok i will take a look

1 - The idea if i typed a path by my self then start browsing to select
directory by its button, i expected browsing started from the path that
wrote in the edit.
2 - if it is empty i expected starting from project dir, but it is started
from last one used it, and it is not that bad so ignore it.

For 1 It is in ShortPathEdit, not in the IDE, it is need to change a lil
TShortPathEdit behavior.

Best Regards
Zaher Dirkey