[Lazarus] Clearing a project

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Tue Feb 5 15:34:03 CET 2013

Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> On Tue, 05 Feb 2013 13:40:44 +0000
> Mark Morgan Lloyd <markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Mattias Gaertner wrote:

>>> No. Every unit in the lpi has a unique filename.
>>>
>>> When you come from Linux (case sensitive) to Window (case insensitive)
>>> the IDE deletes one. But this is a rare case.
>> Understood, but we're back at the situation where a name is
>> distinguished only by whether a symlink's been followed.
>>
>>         <Unit12>
>>           <Filename Value="../../inifiles/trunk/dbconfigcode2.pas"/>
>> ..
>>         <Unit13>
>>           <Filename Value="../inifiles/trunk/dbconfigcode2.pas"/>
>
> These are two different files for the IDE. Don't forget that this is
> about the meta data, not the content. The content is stored in the file
> itself.
> One belongs to the project, one does not.

OKaaay...so what you're saying is that when the compiler finds the
syntax error in
/usr/local/src/heavywethers/inifiles/trunk/dbconfigcode2.pas and reports
it to the IDE, the IDE is opening an editor on that file as though it's
not in the project. [Checks] It also does exactly the same (i.e. the
.lps has one entry for heavywetherscode.pas and two for
dbconfigcode2.pas) if heavywetherscode.pas and dbconfigcode2.pas are
both already open, but at least I don't get a duplicate tab/pane any
more :-)

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk