[Lazarus] Communication with PostgreSQL

Johann Spies johann.spies at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 13:57:06 CET 2013

@Reinier:

Thanks for the advice.  I will try sqldb/Tpqconnection.

@leledumbo_coo <leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id>l:

I have done that previously.  After I sent my first message I also found
that neither fpc nor lazarus could work with the postgres library reporting
that it could not find the unit 'system'.

So I rebuild all the debian packages and reinstalled them.  I also used the
Lazarus tool to recompile the ide with packages.

After all that I could compile the two test programs in Lazarus.  When
running them, the first one succeeded, but I could not get the second one
to work well.

I am now going to try out the sqldb/Tpqconnection road...

Regards
Johann
--
Because experiencing your loyal love is better than life itself,
my lips will praise you.  (Psalm 63:3)