[Lazarus] Lazarus and Arm Embedded.( see FPC Bug report 23844)

Michael Ring mail at michael-ring.org
Thu Feb 14 14:51:05 CET 2013

Hi Justin,

as Michael already wrote we are currently integrating openocd into
lazarus, the integration is already working but needs some testing. I
would love to see that somebody else besides me gives the implementation
a try.

If Unlink2 is supported by openocd you should be fine, same is true if
unlink2 brings it's own gdbserver.

What OS are you working on, MacOS, Windows or linux?

Michael