[Lazarus] Lazarus and Arm Embedded.( see FPC Bug report 23844)

Michael Ring mail at michael-ring.org
Thu Feb 14 20:15:28 CET 2013

Koenraad, I have played with the crosscompiler under linux and I
(hopefully) found a hack to workarround your problem, please see me
answer to your original mail from a few minutes ago in fpc-pascal.

I am now compiling a small howto on how to build & use lazarus with
openocd support, this could, once it is done perhaps be added to the
(very instructive) wiki article on
http://wiki.freepascal.org/TARGET_Embedded

Michael