[Lazarus] from hfiandor about Linear Programing

Héctor F. Fiandor Rosario hfiandor at infomed.sld.cu
Thu Feb 21 03:16:03 CET 2013

Dear Mr. Geldenhuys:

really, I don´t understand what you try to said me. Maybe is an idiom problem.

I just put this message for the first time. Mr Frank Church answer me in a right way, but I want to learn
how to do a question and not receive a message as your. I don´t replay to anyone.

Thanks to Mr. Church.

tjhanks

Ing. Héctor F. Fiandor Rosario
hfiandor at infomed.sld.cu