[Lazarus] CRM and MVC

Pablo R. Digonzelli pdigonzelli at softsargentina.com
Wed Feb 27 13:25:43 CET 2013

Thanks a lot . I will see it

Ing. Pablo Digonzelli
Sofware Solutions
IP Soluciones SRL

25 de Mayo 521. Entrepiso A
email: pdigonzelli at softsargentina.com
email: pdigonzelli at gmail.com
twitter: @pdigonzelli
Tel: 0381 4227378
Cel: 0381 155982714

----- Mensaje original -----
De: "Graeme Geldenhuys" <graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk>
Para: lazarus at lists.lazarus.freepascal.org
Enviados: MiƩrcoles, 27 de Febrero 2013 4:53:35
Asunto: Re: [Lazarus] CRM and MVC

On 2013-02-27 03:23, Pablo R. Digonzelli wrote:
> Hi all, i am interested on Lazarus. I want to know if there are ORMs
> for it? Which is the better in your opinion. Other question is if
> there are MVC or MVP frameworks for Lazarus.

Take a look at tiOPF version 2 (http://www.tiopf.com). It is an open
source Object Persistence Framework that has been around since 1999. It
eases the mapping of object oriented business classes to a relation
database. It also has a Model-GUI-Mediator (very similar to MVC idea)
which allows you to make any standard UI widget "object aware". It has
support for all the populate relation databases, and has support for
many different database components. tiOPF works with Delphi and FPC, and
the MGM has support for VCL, LCL and fpGUI Toolkit.

The source code repository is hosted on SourceForge.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/