[Lazarus] TLabel.OptimalFill and AutoSizeDelayed

Daniel Simoes de Ameida dopidaniel at yahoo.com.br
Fri Jan 11 01:59:00 CET 2013

Ok... attachment not accepted...

Please download the Small Demo to demonstrate the issue, here:
http://www.djsystem.com.br/AutoSize.zip

[]s Daniel

Conheça o Projeto ACBr - Automaçao Comercial Brasil
DJSystem a Loja Patrocinadora do ACBr

>Enviadas: Quinta-feira, 10 de Janeiro de 2013 22:50
>Assunto: [Lazarus] TLabel.OptimalFill and AutoSizeDelayed
>

>Good night list,
>
>I notice a strange behavior on TLabel.OptimalFill...
>
>Sometimes
 it doesn't work... For instance.. I'm changing a TLabel.Text during a
TTabSheet.Show event... and in this case, TLabel.OptimalFill doesn´t
work... Even if I do a direct call TLabel.AdjustFontForOptimalFill it
doesn´t recalculate the font size...

>Following with the Debug, I
notice that AutoSizeDelayed is set to True for this situation, and this
make the function TCustomLabel.CalcFittingFontHeight exit prematurely...