[Lazarus] What is GeckoPort version 2 status?

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Fri Jan 18 23:40:07 CET 2013

Sent from my phone, sorry for top posting. The error about the not existing dir is fixed in the latest lazmkunit package. Did you do an fppkg update, then fppkg install gecko? Maybe you need to explicitely update lazmkunit. (fppkg install lazmkunit)Op 18-01-13 22:47 schreef Maxim Ganetsky:
18.01.2013 20:15, Joost van der Sluis пишет:
> On Sat, 2013-01-12 at 04:14 +0400, Maxim Ganetsky wrote:
>> The problem is that GeckoPort v2 fails to compile. See full log:
>
> Could you try again?

Now it compiles OK, thanks.

> For installation into Lazarus you have to supply the path of lazarus in
> your fppkg.cfg. Did you do that?

I added the following string to my fppkg.cfg:

FPMakeOptions=--lazarusdir=i:\FPC\lazarus\

But although this path definitely exists, Fppkg insists on the opposite:

[100%] Compiled package gecko
Installing package gecko
Lazarus directory 'i:\FPC\lazarus\' does not exist. Lazarus-package
registration skipped.
Installation package gecko for target i386-win32 succeeded

--
Best regards,
  Maxim Ganetsky                  mailto:ganmax at narod.ru