[Lazarus] IDE

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 19:53:06 CET 2013

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 8:10 PM, Mark Morgan Lloyd
<markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk> wrote:
> I see nothing like that with 0.9.30- or with newer versions- on Debian+KDE4
> on x86. Can't speak for x86-64, which in my case I have not got.

I have x86-64, Linux Mint + KDE, and it works well. :)
Anyway, Lazarus 0.9.30 is very old. You should not waste your time
with it while there are more recent versions available.
You have Linux so I would recommend Lazarus trunk from SVN server.
Once you have FPC installed, it is very easy to install, and it is
rather stable most of time. Linux users typically don't have problems
running this from console:

$ svn co http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/lazarus/trunk lazarus

More about it:
  http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Getting_Lazarus