[Lazarus] IDE

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Tue Jan 22 09:14:46 CET 2013

Daniel Gaspary wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 4:10 PM, Mark Morgan Lloyd
> <markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk> wrote:
>> I see nothing like that with 0.9.30- or with newer versions- on Debian+KDE4
>> on x86. Can't speak for x86-64, which in my case I have not got.
>>

> I'm using Kubuntu 12.10 (x86-64), no problems until now.
>
> I have installed lazarus 1.0.4 sf package, but I'm using the
> repositories packages of fpc and fpc-source.
>

> By the way, ubuntu repositories offers a Lazarus(9.30)-qt package.
>
> How can I create an 1.0.x equivalent of that?

Provided that you've got the libqt4pas-dev
      package (which should also imply that you've got libqt4pas5) just
get the source and build with something like

make LCL_PLATFORM=qt bigide

Lazarus (particularly newer versions) is very tolerant of multiple
copies: just make sure they're in their own directories.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk