[Lazarus] TFPHTTPClient: Redirection

silvioprog silvioprog at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 18:11:51 CET 2013

2013/1/22 Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org>

>  On Tue, 22 Jan 2013, silvioprog wrote:
>
>> 2013/1/22 Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org>
>>       On Tue, 22 Jan 2013, silvioprog wrote:
>>             Hello,
>>             TFPHTTPClient supports automatic redirection?
>>
>>             Please see Indy redirection:
>>
>>             http://stackoverflow.com/**questions/4549809/indy-idhttp-**
>> how-to-handle-page-redirects<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4549809/indy-idhttp-how-to-handle-page-redirects>
>>

>> No. But it should not be difficult to add.
>>
>> Michael.
>>

>> Very good! :)
>>
>> I open an issue in the bugtracker?
>>

> And will you append a patch implementing it ? :-)

Hehehe... I'll try it. I opened the issue (
http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=23727), but I'll send a patch soon.

>> ps. The two codes that implements redirection in Indy:
>>
>> ConnectToHost - http://pastebin.com/kLJbinDp
>>

> This has nothing to do with redirection ?

No no... In this method have only a infinity loop (repeat ... until false),
that calls the method with redirection. :)

 ProcessResponse - http://pastebin.com/88frpEaX

> This does.
>

> Michael.

Tonight I will try implementing it and send a patch. After that, I think
that I'll retire the plugin HttpUtils(
https://github.com/silvioprog/httputils)/Synapse hehehe...

--
Silvio Clécio