[Lazarus] Lazbuild and RunTime Packages

silvioprog silvioprog at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 06:29:43 CEST 2013

2013/6/25 Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de>

> On Tue, 25 Jun 2013 19:43:33 -0300
> silvioprog <silvioprog at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >[...]
> > It would be nice if lazbuild also do:
> >
> > lazbuild --remove-package utf8tools.lpk
> > lazbuild --add-rt-package utf8tools.lpk
> > lazbuild --remove-rt-package utf8tools.lpk
>
> Do what?
>
> Mattias

--remove-package - Remove package from IDE;
--add-rt-package - Add RT package into IDE; (I saw "lazbuild utf8tools.lpk"
on next e-mail, seems that this command do same)
--remove-rt-package - Remove RT package from IDE; (Currently, I need to
delete the package folder, because Lazarus keeps finding the package)

Sorry for my delay and my english please.

--
Silvio Clécio