[Lazarus] Memo for touchscreen

Koenraad Lelong lazarus2 at de-brouwerij.be
Fri Jul 19 09:19:30 CEST 2013

Op 18-07-13 17:32, waldo kitty schreef:
> On 7/18/2013 07:54, Koenraad Lelong wrote:
> whatever you choose, you appear to need at least some sort of on-screen
> keyboard component like some (so-called) smartphones have...

Waldo,

I was working on that.
I also thought of "virtual keyboards", but then the problem arises how
to invoke these. I mean, most of the time I don't need a keyboard. But
when I need it, how do I pop it up ? Could be as simple as calling the
application's name, but then how do I remove it ? I need to study and
try. The simplest thing seems making my own virtual keyboard.

Regards,

Koenraad Lelong