[Lazarus] [solved] old problem on FreeBSD: ld cannot find -lc_r

Marc Santhoff M.Santhoff at web.de
Fri Jul 19 13:45:01 CEST 2013

Am Freitag, den 19.07.2013, 08:05 +0200 schrieb Mattias Gaertner:
> On Fri, 19 Jul 2013 04:34:34 +0200
> Marc Santhoff <M.Santhoff at web.de> wrote:
>
> > Where does this come from?
>
> I guess from one of the fpc units.

Got a frsh 2.6.2, but that didn't help as expected.

> > Where should I search to find the error?
>
> You can grep for linklib directives in the sources.
> And you can use the ppudump tool on all .ppu files and grep for c_r.

This helped me thinking. The error must come from one of the installed
ide packages if a clean IDE compiles. So I started kicking out all
custom packages and the error is gone. I'll go fixing those now.

Thank you!

Marc

--
Marc Santhoff <M.Santhoff at web.de>