[Lazarus] Behavior of Lazarus windows CE seems to differ from the windows mobile behavior

"Arí Ricardo Ody" aro52 at gmx.com
Mon Jul 29 18:07:24 CEST 2013

Someone suggested compile with Lazarus 1.1. I did it(downloaded and installed daily screenshot). The trouble with fullscreen still exists. I discovered when I ran in a windows mobile device emulator. I'll ask for a friend try test in a WinCE device again. At least I'll discover if the new version manage the screens right in Windows CE(although the fullscreen still in trouble)