[Lazarus] [Announcement] Patchwrangler

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 15:18:08 CEST 2013

Hi lists,

Working with the FPC supplied-version of patch.exe on Windows I got
tired of fiddling with paths etc when dealing with patches so I wrote
patchwrangler: a GUI that loads a patch/diff file, fixes Unix=>DOS (and
vice versa) directory separators, and can guess which -p<n> option to
pass to patch.exe.

First release available at this mercurial repository:
https://bitbucket.org/reiniero/patchwrangler/
source and executable can be downloaded from
https://bitbucket.org/reiniero/patchwrangler/downloads

To do:
- convert dos<>*nix line endings
- GUI cleanup (merge Dry run and Apply patch button code)
- ??? wishes and feedback, let alone patches welcome ;)

Thanks,
Reinier