[Lazarus] JCFsettings.cfg not found

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 09:29:43 CEST 2013

Hi list,

In tools/options/jcf format settings/format file I see a format file
specified for jcf, and File not found. The file does indeed not exist;
if I create an empty file, Lazarus stops complaining but the directory
where it is stored is still one I don't wantc

However, there seems no way to specify another file - doing a recursive
case insensitive grep in my settings dir for JCFSettigns.cfg shows nothing.

How can I change the location of jcfsettings.cfg? Should a file
selection dialog be added for this in the GUI?

Thanks,
Reinier