[Lazarus] porting delphi project code

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 21:13:32 CEST 2013

On Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 2:47 AM, waldo kitty <wkitty42 at windstream.net> wrote:
> either i've found another bug or there is another file in the directory i
> need to remove/rename :?

There are bugs yes. I fixed a regression for include filenames
handling. Now it does not throw an exception on LngTools unit.
It still throws an exception for Jedi units. They have strange syntax
in their (include and other) files. Codetools cannot currently handle
it.
Please try to get rid of Jedi if you plan to have a cross-platform port.

I did another change. Conversion is done in 2 phases, first analyzing
and converting unit files, then converting form files and replacing /
adding / removing used units in unit files.
With an exception during the 1. phase, the whole conversion was screwed.
Now the 2. phase is done for all units that were converted so far.

Please test.