[Lazarus] SQLTransaction: Operation cannot be performed on an active transaction

Antonio Fortuny a.fortuny at sitasoftware.lu
Tue Jun 4 10:19:16 CEST 2013

Le 04/06/2013 09:56, Eric Kom a écrit :
> Good day all;
>
> I am trying to set the Active property of TSQLTransaction to False so
> that I can avoid the above Read Error message:
> SQLTransaction: Operation cannot be performed on an active transaction
> The True value is currently set to True.

Try SQLTransaction.Commit or SQLTransaction.RollBack instead, depending
on the case. Afterwards you can do whatever you need with the transaction.
Do not use the Retaining methods as they do not desactivate the transaction.
If the underlying database is Firebird, use Commit preferably to
RollBack unless the former job has to be really rollbacked.

Antonio.