[Lazarus] New compiler options page "Additions and Overrides"

Ludo Brands ludo.brands at free.fr
Fri Jun 7 10:14:41 CEST 2013

On 06/07/2013 09:29 AM, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> ... and the inherited page became more important to find out, where the
> options are coming from.
> Maybe the "inherited" content should be moved to the "show options"
> dialog.

That would change the purpose of the "show options" dialog completely.
Currently it shows the complete list of compiler options applied when
you build the project with the current configuration. The "were are
options coming from" is something completely different IMHO. I use a
copy of the content of the options list in the "compiler options" to
create build shell scripts for projects that don't need lazarus installed.

BTW, just noticed that "custom options" are not listed in the
"inherited" window although they are on the same level as the ones in
"Additions and Overrides" which are listed (lpi in my case).

Ludo