[Lazarus] Package cannot be installed

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 17:58:21 CEST 2013

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 6:48 PM, waldo kitty <wkitty42 at windstream.net> wrote:
> i recall seeing the delphi convertor specifically adjusting the case of unit
> names to match what they were on the drive... it would seem that this has
> bitten you this time as DigitalLed is not the same as Digitalled ;)

Yes, it works in most situations but not when converting a package and
adding files there.
The package conversion was broken but I got it fixed mostly. I must
continue with it now.

Manually adding files to a package may have problems also in future if
there is the compiler issue.

Thanks for all the answers from you and Mattias.

Regards,
Juha