[Lazarus] New compiler options page "Additions and Overrides"

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 19:02:25 CEST 2013

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 7:51 PM, patspiper <patspiper at gmail.com> wrote:
>> How many build modes has Delphi?
>
> One which is practically equivalent to none ;)
>
> I mentioned the Delphi release/debug setting because it would be similar to
> the release/debug quick IDE toolbar selector that I proposed.

I don't know what logic you have here. Delphi release/debug settings
are configurable, they are not hard-coded. In essence they are build
modes.
Can more of them be added? I must look at Delphi again sometime.

Their GUI allows editing "parent" settings which both release and
debug settings then inherit.
I only remember that the GUI is not very intuitive either. It is
difficult to make an intuitive GUI for such a complex thing.

Juha