[Lazarus] potential Dec2Numb bug

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 13:00:16 CEST 2013

On 14-6-2013 12:39, Roberto P. wrote:
> Dear List,
>
> I recently had some crashes in a program of mine, whose cause I was able
> to identify in a potential bug of the Dec2Numb function....or at least,
> in an undocumented feature.

You're posting on the Lazarus list while dec2numb seems to be an FPC
function in strutils... Perhaps posting this on the FPC list is a better
idea. Looking at the help for dec2numb though it doesn't mention
negative numbers are not allowed, so I'd just raise a bug report for FPC
(specifying FPC, OS version, preferably a sample program attached to the
report etc)