[Lazarus] FPC source index

Henry Vermaak henry.vermaak at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 17:52:53 CEST 2013

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 10:17:51AM +0100, Henry Vermaak wrote:
> It's gtk2, on some recent flavour of Ubuntu.  Without the source index,
> it seems like I can't even double click on events in the object
> inspector to create handlers, since it tells me that Classes can't be
> found.  It's happy building existing projects, though.

OK, the idle stuff may be a red herring.  If I rebuild lazarus with
VerboseFPCSrcScan defined, rescanning the FPC source takes a couple of
seconds and everything works fine.

I can't see anything obvious that would cause this, but I don't know
about the side effects of calling some of the functions inside those
define blocks.  There may also be threading/memory bugs, of course.

Please let me know what I can do to provide more useful information.

Henry