[Lazarus] Where are Bounty Solutions?

Vincent Snijders vincent.snijders at gmail.com
Sun Jun 23 14:54:22 CEST 2013

2013/6/23 Anthony Walter <sysrpl at gmail.com>

> Looking at the new Lazarus website I found a link to the Lazarus bounty
> page. My question is, where are the solutions to the bounty problems? I
> thought they'd be shared with everyone. If there we don't require bounties
> solutions to be shared then we probably should  get rid of the page, after
> all it's would be the opposite of open source.

It depends a lot of the kind of bounty, i.e. what exactually is delivered.
A demo does not need to be open source, unless it uses GPL sources.

A bounty is there to seduce lazarus developers to spend time on things you
want them to do. How they do it, is up to them as long as they abide with
the Lazarus and LCL licence.

Vincent