[Lazarus] Gtk3 widgetset started

zeljko zeljko at holobit.net
Tue Jun 25 13:31:24 CEST 2013

On 06/25/2013 12:07 PM, Vojtěch Čihák wrote:
> I saw the bomb (gtk3defines.inc) normally in the source editor when I
> tried to compile for the first time, so it was perfectly monospaced :-).
>
> But it still throw me some error (RunError 216) so I didn't compile even
> an empty form. But it is on Chakra linux - it is KDE4 only distro and
> they moved all GTK2 & GTK3 libraries to /extra/usr/lib and it is not
> very convenient for testing now (I have to add the mentioned path to
> every project).
>
> Can you recommend me some good GTK3 distro ? I installed Ubuntu - Gnome

Minimum requirement is gtk3 3.6.4 atm, and it will be probably changed
to 3.8 in a year or so when beta status is planned.
Ubuntu 11.04, Fedora 18/19 .... that's what I'm using for testing.
I've builded my own gtk3 3.6.4 for my devel machine since it's on FC 14
and that one have only gtk3 2.99 :)

zeljko