[Lazarus] INVALID_* consts

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Wed Jun 26 22:21:41 CEST 2013

Simple solution:

The INVALID_FILE_SIZE constant is used only inside Win32 RTL code, with
API records or API functions returning exactly that type and value. This
constant is not exported from the unit. Win32 specific user code,
missing this constant value, has to be updated.

The user only gets platform-independent int64 filesizes, and here -1 or
every negative value can indicate an error.

DoDi