[Lazarus] try finally exit

Jürgen Hestermann juergen.hestermann at gmx.de
Sat Jun 29 15:15:24 CEST 2013

Am 2013-06-29 15:01, schrieb Ludo Brands:
 > In case that is all too difficult and moaning on the ML is the preferred
 > way of getting information, here is the contents:

Be aware that not *I* asked the question about exit and try..finaly.
I am just complaining about the useless answers saying that the user should test and find out himself.

 > an exit command first executes all statements in the
 > finally blocks before actually exiting.

Yes, that would be an appropiate answer to the question.
Why not give it in the first place?
If people don't want (or do not have the time) to help, okay.
But bashing the asker with "try yourself" is waste of time for everybody.