[Lazarus] Accessing windows mobile handhelds from Lazarus programs

"Arí Ricardo Ody" aro52 at gmx.com
Sat Mar 2 19:10:08 CET 2013

Some time a guy from the Lazarus team commented with me that I can use microsoft .NET DLLs from a Lazarus program. The idea I have is access SQLite databases recorded in a windows mobile handheld from a Lazarus program running in a PC computer. I know this is possible when try from a C# program. You can read/write SQLite databases direct in the handheld memory.

I would like to know if someone here would have a pratical example of the code needed.

Thanks in advance

Greetingsfrom São Paulo - Brazil

Ricardo