[Lazarus] Labels and Font size

Jürgen Hestermann juergen.hestermann at gmx.de
Fri Mar 15 18:43:07 CET 2013

I often have the problem that label text looks fine on one system but when
starting the same program on another machine the font is suddenly huge and text
is therefore too long so that it is covered by other elements (buttons etc.).
For example, we use WinXP professional at work and my forms look good.
On my home machine (also with WinXP) all text is unreadable large.
Even anchoring the labels on left and right does not change anything.

Can this be managed somehow (easily)?
How can I make sure that text fits within the available space?