[Lazarus] Ok I give up!

appjaws lazarus at appjaws.plus.com
Mon Mar 4 12:21:36 CET 2013

On 02/03/13 17:21, Reinier Olislagers wrote:
> On 2-3-2013 17:41, appjaws wrote:
>> Any ideas on the built in help, I'm using linux with lazarus 1.0.6 and
>> fpc 2.6.0
>> <snip>
>>
>>   I don't think my built in help is working, F1 does nothing.
>>   How do I enable built in help?
>
> Well, did you read the wiki article I posted the link for? What happened?

Help is installed in Install/Uninstall Packaged ChmHelpPkg 0.1 is on the
installed side.  However, F1 is not working, when I look at Tools,
Options, Key Mapping, Help menu commands, Context sensitive help [F1] is
shown but F1 does not do anything so I tried to change the key using the
edit button but the new key was not displayed alongside the entry (Where
[F1] was) and the new key did not work.
The next entry 'Edit context sensitive help [Ctrl+Shift+F1] does work.
So I am baffled as to what to try next.

I do now have my file procedures working and even have the clipboard
working.....Thank you to all who helped.

Paul

--
---This message has been sent using Thunderbird on kubuntu---